Our commitment to patient care was built around the mutual agreement of honor, integrity and trust with each patient. As a part of the nationwide NuEar network, we aim to provide the greatest hearing care experience possible by abiding to the following standards that define us:
4) SEEING & HEARING THE BENEFIT
We will verify that the hearing instruments and accessories that go with them are working and provide the benefit that you need. This verification may be done through several clinically adopted tools such as Real Ear Measurement, Speech Mapping or Sound Field Verification.
5) TREATMENT IS MORE THAN JUST AN OFFICE VISIT
We work with you to create a long-term treatment plan, define follow-up appointments, perform regular ongoing evaluations, and any additional care that you may need to make sure you stay satisfied with your hearing in the years to come.
6) WARRANTY FOR ONE, WARRANTY FOR ALL
When you work with Down East Hearing Care, you are working not only with our local hearing healthcare professionals, but also a national network that will honor the warranty and support and service guarantees on all products.
At Down East Hearing Care Associates we provide personal high quality hearing aid services. We do everything from testing hearing to helping you select the right hearing technology to fit your lifestyle. We also take the time to coach you through the process of aural rehabilitation to get you back in the conversation and once again reconnect with your family and friends.
Once your appointment takes place, we offer a variety of services to accommodate
your personal hearing aid and hearing loss needs:
- Personalized hearing aid fittings, with no-obligation trial
- Hearing aid repairs for most major brands
- Custom earmold impressions for hearing protection, musician molds, swim molds and more.
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices such as TV Ears, etc.
- Medical referrals
- Hearing awareness programs
- Aural rehabilitation at no cost
- Continuing hearing consultations