Tinnitus Treatment – Ringing in the Ears
Tinnitus Treatment Solutions
Options for those with Ringing in the ears
Tinnitus - All In One
- Variety of color options available
- No hard-to-use buttons or dials
- First-ever touch control
- Multiple Memory Programmed for comfort (Mask Ringing)
- Hearing instrument for those with hearing loss (optional)
TINNITUS TREATMENT SOLUTIONS
Using our patent-pending Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, NuEar Tinnitus Treatment Solutions create a customizable and comforting sound stimulus that you and your hearing professional can fine-tune to soothe the unique, irritating sounds you hear.
The result is personalized sound therapy designed to:
- Mask or cover up your tinnitus
- Take your focus off your tinnitus
You can use your treatment day or night without hassel of carrying multiple devices.
New Technology Notice
Our office is now offering solutions for Tinnitus sufferers (ringing in the ears.)
Tinnitus is a condition in which a person perceives sound that is not actually present in the environment. It is often described as “ringing in the ears” but can include virtually any type of sound including whooshing, hissing, or whistling. There are many possible causes for tinnitus but most cases are related to damage to the auditory system.
Did You Know?…
1 in 10 American adults suffer from tinnitus (ringing in the ears)1
Many tinnitus sufferers are not offered treatment but are told to “just live with it”
We now offer a new sound therapy solution that may bring you relief.
New treatment approaches are successfully providing relief for many. Our office is dedicated to staying abreast of new technological developments, and sharing them with our community.
After a tinnitus evaluation, the device is programmed to play the sounds most likely to be effective for that individual.This approach may be used to seek immediate relief, and potential long term benefit when used as part of an ongoing tinnitus treatment program.
- Unlike other approaches, this treatment is customized to your specific tinnitus.
- Device is small, portable, and easy to use, day or night.
- Independent left and right volume controls offer maximum flexibility and comfort.
Ask us for more information about how it may help tinnitus sufferers.
- American Tinnitus Association: http://www.ata.org
- Liang, Lu and Wang, Neural representations of sinusoidal amplitude and frequency modulations in the primary auditory cortex of awake monkeys. J Neurophysiology, 87:2237-2261, 2002.
- Reavis et al., Patterned Sound Therapy for the Treatment of Tinnitus. The Hearing Journal. 2010 Nov; 63 (11): 21-24.